Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Technology Tuesday- Flipboard

http://www.vincenzocarcione.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Flipboard.png

It's no secret. I love learning! Countless news articles flooding the media as well as the  wonderful social media,can be a bit overwhelming at times. Thanks to Flipboard ,I can put in news preferences for both work and pleasure reading and flip through trending news stories fairly quick. In addition, I can add my social media like Twitter and Facebook and see what's happening in a flash!It's like flipping through a magazine.
I believe it's pre-installed on many phones. To think I almost got rid of it a year ago because I hadn't heard of it and want sure I needed another gadget to distract me. Time saver for sure!

I don't know if Flipboard is around to stay, or if I will always think it's a COOL TOOL.  For now, it suits me and allows me to get through to information that's important to me quickly....

Maybe this tool will tickle your curiosity...or spark your imagination.  You might create the next great gadget!
Happy Tuesday,


No comments:

Post a Comment