Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happiest of New Years

When beginning this New Year,I am reminded that my main focus is caring about and loving these kids. When I was in college,a fellow team mate said that as part of her job, she wasn't required to care about the kids.  My heart broke. While I was going to school, my kids'teachers were seeing them more than I got to see them. I wanted no more from the teacher than to care about my kids during the day when I couldn't be there.  Learning is important, very important to me. But children need to know they are loved and cared for. When they know this, many learning doors open and hearts are so very happy....especially mommy hearts, and I feel great about that...my mantra is life my dear friend Tammy's:"listen to your heart." Happy New Year, with an extra happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment